The CE30 is Fuji Clean USA’s most popular “commercial” system, which we define as having a hydraulic load capacity of over 1,000 gpd. Of course higher strength wastewater flows may also dictate the use of a “commercial” system with hydraulic flows of less than 1,000 gpd.
Functionally, Fuji Clean commercial systems are designed to operate exactly as the Fuji Clean residential systems, with chamber volume, media volume and air input upsized proportionally. Commercial systems are fully built-out and designed to be delivered plug-and-play ready. Customized control panels are available to suit individual requirements. The default Fuji Clean commercial control panel is equipped with auxiliary contacts designed to be connected with an active phone line for providing remote notification of alarm conditions as well as an alarm tracking monitor.
Capable of treating a hydraulic load capacity of 2,700 gpd, this compact system is housed in a 3,199 gallon tank with a footprint of only 15’4” x 6’7”. No preceding septic tank is necessary or required for robust, dependable treatment (unless dictated by state or local regulations). Highly portable and installer-friendly with a weight of only 1,543 pounds, this unit can be easily maneuvered into tight and difficult sites-ideal for repair and replacement sites. A built-in flow equalizer easily accommodates variable flows and shock loadings. Designed with low maintenance requirements and energy efficiency as primary goals, this unit only draws 4.08 kWh/day of power and can be completely inspected and serviced in less than one hour.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. As with all Fuji Clean CE models in the both the residential and commercial categories, the BOD/TSS removal ratio of the CE30 is 95% as consistently demonstrated in over 3,500 field samples collected world-wide as well as in controlled, 3rd party testing (NSF) in the U.S. from various CE series models. For a technical explanation of system application, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Design. With over 50 years’ experience, over 2+ million residential and 50,000 installed and operating commercial systems, Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA’s parent company) is the world’s leading manufacturer of high efficiency onsite wastewater treatment systems. The company employs over 30 full-time staff engineers, with a focus on product testing and product improvement. The breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company’s most popular and successful product lines.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE30 unit is designed for efficient and effective maintenance. A majority of system cleaning is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that reverses the flow of air and water and internally breaks up and purges heavy bio-film growth from the contact media. No messy media hose-down is necessary. A typical service visit of a commercial system that includes solids backwash cleaning takes a little less than one hour. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Typical sludge pumpout for commercial systems is recommended once every 1-2 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class MAC Series “R” linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable with typically twice the warranty of competitive blowers. Compare the CE30 system’s 4.08 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. Low-cost air blower rebuild kits are available from all certified Fuji Clean service providers.
- Easy Installation. Plug-and-play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required.
Technical Specifications , CE30, Commercial Treatment System
Load Hydraulic (GPD)
Typical Effluent Quality BOD (mg/L)
Inlet Invert (inches, rounded to 1/8”)
Typical Effluent Quality TSS (mg/L)
Outlet Invert (inches, rounded to1/8”)
Typical Effluent Quality TN (mg/L)
Volume Total Tank (gallons)
Power Use (kWh/day)
Volume Chamber 1, Sedimentation (gal)
Volume Chamber 2, Anaerobic (gal)
Volume Chamber 3, Aeration (gal)
Access Ports (number)
Volume Chamber 3a, Storage (gal)
2 Tuf-Tite 20-inch Risers
1 Tuf-Tite 24-inch Riser
Volume Chamber 3b, Disinfection (gal)
MAC200R AIR BLOWER (standard blower for CE30 system)
Blower Model / CFM (Standard)
MAC200R / 7.0 CFM
Outlet Pipe Size
25/32 inch ID
(1-1/32 inch OD)
Air Flow Volume
19 lbs., 13 oz.
Made in Japan by Fuji Clean