The CE7 is Fuji Clean USA’s mid-sized residential treatment system. Still very compact, with a footprint of only 8’ x 4’2”, the unit can comfortably treat up to 6 bedrooms receiving straight wastewater. No preceding septic tank is required or necessary (unless dictated by state or local regulations). Highly portable and maneuverable with a weight of 463 pounds, this unit can be squeezed into tight sites. Designed to accommodate variable flows and shock loadings as well as being a power miser (1.27 kWh/day) this low maintenance system, like the other CE residential models, is ideally suited for both replacement sites and new construction.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. The BOD/TSS removal ratio of the CE7 is 95%, with all chambers of the CE7 unit upsized flow-proportionately to the CE5 unit, which has demonstrated consistent treatment performance in over 3,500 field samples collected world-wide, as well as in controlled 3rd party (NSF) testing in the U.S. For a technical explanation of system applications, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Design. With over 50 years’ experience, 2+ million installed systems (and installing over 40,000 per annum), Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA’s parent company) is the world’s leading manufacturer of high efficiency onsite wastewater treatment systems. The company employs over 50 staff engineers, with a focus on product testing and product improvement. The breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company’s most popular and successful product lines.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE7 unit is designed for efficient and effective maintenance. A majority of system cleaning is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that reverses the flow of air and water and internally breaks up and purges heavy bio-film growth from the contact media. No messy media hose down is necessary. A typical service visit that includes solids backwash cleaning takes about 20 minutes. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Typical sludge pumpout is 1x every 3 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class MAC “R” series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable with typically twice the warranty of competitive blowers. Compare the system's 1.27 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. Low-cost air blower rebuild kits are available from all certified service providers.
- Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required.
Load Hydraulic (GPD)
Typical Effluent Quality BOD (mg/L)
Inlet Invert (inches, rounded to 1/8”)
Typical Effluent Quality TSS (mg/L)
Outlet Invert (inches, rounded to1/8”)
Typical Effluent Quality TN (mg/L)
Volume Total Tank (gallons)
Power Use (kWh/day)
Volume Chamber 1, Sedimentation (gal)
Volume Chamber 2, Anaerobic (gal)
Volume Chamber 3, Aeration (gal)
Access Ports (number)
Volume Chamber 3a, Storage (gal)
2 Tuf-Tite 20-inch Risers
1 Tuf-Tite 24-inch Riser
Volume Chamber 3b, Disinfection (gal)
MAC80R AIR BLOWER (standard blower for CE7 system)
Blower Model / CFM
MAC80R / 2.8 CFM
Outlet Pipe Size
13mm ID (18mm OD)
33/64 inch ID (45/64 inch OD)
Air Flow Volume
Made in Japan by Fuji Clean