The CE5 is Fuji Clean USA's most compact system, which can comfortably treat up to 4 bedrooms of straight wastewater. No preceding septic tank is necessary and not required (unless dictated by state or local regulations). A very small footprint (7'1" x 3'8") and weight of just under 400 pounds makes this system highly maneuverable and adaptable to the very tightest and most difficult-to-access sites. Designed to accommodate variable flows and shock loadings, this low power draw (54w) low maintenance compact system is a natural choice for a single family home.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. With over 3,500 field samples collected world-wide as well as in controlled, 3rd party testing (NSF) in the U.S., the CE5 produces a consistent effluent quality with a pollutant removal ratio of around 95%. For a technical explanation of system application, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Design. With over 50 years' experience, 2+ million installed systems (and installing over 40,000 per annum), Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA's parent company) is the world's leading manufacturer of high efficiency onsite wastewater treatment systems. With over 50 engineers on staff and a relentless pursuit of product improvement, the breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company's most popular and successful product lines.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE unit is designed for efficient and effective maintenance. A majority of system cleaning is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that reverses the flow of air and water and internally breaks up and purges heavy bio-film growth from the contact media. No messy media hose-down is necessary. A typical service visit that includes solids backwash cleaning takes about 20 minutes. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Typical sludge pumpout is 1x every 3 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class MAC "R" series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable, with twice the warranty of competitive blowers. Compare the system's 1.27 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. Low-cost air blower re-build kits are available from all certified service providers.
- Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required.
|Load Hydraulic (GPD)||450|
|Typical Effluent Quality BOD (mg/L)||10-20|
|Inlet Invert (inches, rounded to 1/8")||49|
|Typical Effluent Quality TSS (mg/L)||10-20|
|Outlet Invert (inches, rounded to 1/8")||47|
|Typical Effluent Quality TN (mg/L)||10-20|
|Volume Total Tank (gallons)||540|
|Power Use (kWh/day)||1.27|
|Volume Chamber 1, Sedimentation (gal)||198|
|Volume Chamber 2, Anaerobic (gal)||198|
|Volume Chamber 3, Aeration (gal)||95|
|Access Ports (number)||3|
|Volume Chamber 3a, Storage (gal)||44|
|Risers||3 Tuf-Tite 20-inch Risers|
|Volume Chamber 3b, Disinfection (gal)||4|
|MAC80R AIR BLOWER (standard for CE5 system)||Blower Model / CFMMAC80R / 2.8 CFM|
|Outlet Pipe Size||13mm ID (18mm OD), 33/64 inch ID (45/64 inch OD)|
|Air Flow Volume||80 L/min, 2.8 CFM|
|Weight||5.0 kg, 11 lbs.|
|Normal Pressure||15 kPa, 2.2 psi|
|Power Consumption||54 W|
|Rated Voltage||120 V|
|Power Cable||3×18AWG×1.8m (5ft.11in.)|
|Manufacturer||Made in Japan by Fuji Clean|