Suffolk County, New York is currently undergoing an aggressive campaign to remove polluting cesspools and conventional septic systems. Each system is being replaced with an Innovative and Alternative Wastewater Treatment System (I/A OWTS). To learn more about the Septic Improvement Program, click here.
Fuji Clean systems were first installed in Suffolk County in 2016. Since then, hundreds of systems have been installed as homeowners utilize grant funding to upgrade their septic systems with no out-of-pocket expense. Field testing data has proven Fuji Clean to have the best nitrogen removal on the market, averaging TN of 9.3 mg/L. Pair the unparalleled performance with the small footprint, low power draw, and ease of installation and maintenance, the Fuji Clean system is a clear winner!
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact our exclusive Suffolk County distributors:
Top 10 Reasons to Consider Fuji Clean in Suffolk County
- Unmatched Service. Our hands-on local distributors will assist you through the process from A to Z. This help includes taking time to evaluate your specific site, educate, assist with the grant process, installation, service, paperwork and on-going service.
- Unobtrusive. Fuji Clean one-tank systems are compact workhorses; small in overall size and visibility, large in terms of robust treatment and durability. Perfect for tight lots small spaces.
- Quiet. Powered by one simple blower, Fuji Clean systems are “library quiet” emitting a barely detectable 42 decibels of sound.
- Economical. Fuji Clean systems sip power. Most residential sized systems draw 1.2kWh, which approximately equates to that of a 60-watt lightbulb.
- Environmentally Effective. As of June, 2019, field testing in Suffolk County has established Fuji Clean as the most effective technology in Suffolk County for minimizing harmful nitrogen output.
- Experienced. You’re in solid hands. Worldwide, Fuji Clean has millions of installed operating systems – more than any other manufacturer in the world.
- Easy to Maintain. All advanced treatment systems require service. Fuji Clean systems are designed for easy and efficient servicing so that service personnel do a thorough and complete job on a semi-annual basis.
- Accommodating. Fuji Clean systems are designed to accommodate real life living. Laundry. Parties. Vacations. Lower flows. Higher flows. With built-in equalization and metered effluent discharge, you don’t have to change your lifestyle to fit a Fuji Clean system.
- Low Long-Term Operating Cost. Fuji Clean systems are designed with no moving parts or components that need to be replaced within the tank. And the blower is designed with inexpensive and simple-to-replace diaphragms that should last about 5 years between replacements. Therefore, the long-term cost to operate a Fuji Clean system remains extremely low.
- Long-Term Support. Fuji Clean USA’s corporate philosophy is to “own” all treatment systems regardless of the system’s age; and we expect all systems to perform. Therefore we are always available to answer questions, help troubleshoot problems or help do what’s necessary to assure long-term performance and owner satisfaction.