Functionally, FujiClean Commercial systems are designed to operate exactly as the FujiClean residential systems, with chamber volume, media volume and air input upsized proportionally. Certified to NSF/ANSI 40 standards, systems are fully built-out and designed to be delivered to the installation site plug-and-play ready. Customized control panels are available to suit individual requirements. The default commercial control panel is equipped with auxiliary contacts that can be connected to a remote alarm notification system.
Capable of treating a hydraulic load capacity of 2,700 gpd, this compact system is housed in a 3,199-gallon tank with a footprint of only 15'4" x 6'7". No preceding septic tank is required or necessary for robust, dependable treatment (unless dictated by state or local regulations). Highly portable and installer-friendly with a weight of only 1,543 pounds, this unit can be easily maneuvered into tight and difficult sites; ideal for repair and replacement projects. A built-in flow equalizer easily accommodates variable flows and shock loadings. Designed with low maintenance requirements and energy efficiency as primary goals, this unit only draws 5.4 kWh/day of power and can be completely inspected and serviced in less than one hour.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. As with all FujiClean CE models in the both the residential and commercial categories, the BOD/TSS removal ratio of the CE30 is 95%, as consistently demonstrated in over 3,500 field samples collected world-wide as well as in controlled, 3rd party testing (NSF) in the U.S. from various CE series models.
- Proven Design. With over 50 years' experience, over 2+ million residential and 50,000 installed and operating commercial systems, FujiClean Co., Ltd. (FujiClean USA's parent company) is the world's leading manufacturer of high efficiency onsite wastewater treatment systems. The company employs over 30 full-time staff engineers, with a focus on product testing and product improvement. The breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company's most popular and successful product lines.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE30 unit is designed for efficient and effective maintenance. A majority of system cleaning is accomplished with the simple turning of control dials that reverse the flow of air and water while internally breaking up and purging heavy bio-film growth from the contact media. No messy media removal or hose-down is necessary. A typical service visit of a commercial system that includes solids backwash cleaning takes less than one hour. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Typical sludge pump out for commercial systems is recommended once every 1-2 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class MAC Series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable with typically twice the warranty of competitive blowers. Compare the CE30 system's 5.4 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. Low-cost air blower rebuild kits are available from all certified FujiClean service providers.
- Quiet. A pair of FujiMAC 150RII blowers operate at a "dishwasher quiet" 58 decibels.
- Easy Installation. Plug-and-play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required. Systems are compatible with both Tuf-Tite and Polylok risers.