Fuji Clean's Model CE30 is the 2nd largest single-tank unit offered by the company and designed to treat 2,700 gallons per day of domestic strength wastewater to NSF/ANSI 40 standards. This one-tank system is typically used for commercial projects and often designed in cluster formations to treat larger flow projects.
An exceptionally easy to maneuver, compact, one-tank commercial system, the CE30's footprint is only 15'-3" x 6'-6" and contained 3,199-gallon tank. This system is engineered to treat domestic strength wastewater flows of up to 2,700-gallons per day and can easily be clustered to provide treatment for much larger hydraulic flows. Again, no preceding septic tank is required, although for many non-standard projects with higher strength wastewater flows, Fuji Clean engineers will specify equalization and pretreatment tankage. Please contact Fuji Clean USA for details.
Highly portable with a very manageable weight of 1,543 pounds, this rugged, hand-laid fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) unit can be squeezed into tight and difficult sites. Designed to accommodate variable flows and shock loadings as well as being highly energy efficient (5.4 kWh/day), this low maintenance system, like the other CE residential models, is ideally suited for both replacement sites and new construction.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. Based on both 3rd party testing in the U.S. (NSF), and corroborated by thousands of field test data points worldwide (including the U.S.) the CE30 produces a consistent effluent quality with a pollutant removal ratio of around 95%. For a technical explanation of system application, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Technology. With over 50 years' experience, 2+ million installed systems (and currently installing over 40,000 per annum), Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA's parent company) is the world's leading manufacturer of onsite wastewater treatment systems. With over 50 engineers on staff and a relentless pursuit of product improvement, the breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company's most popular and successful product lines.
- Low Profile. Aesthetically pleasing, the only visible indication of these one-tank systems are two 20" diameter and one 24" diameter at-grade covers. Two unobtrusive loaf-of-bread-sized FujiMAC 150RII blowers and one very small alarm panel can be located up to 100-ft. away and easily shielded from direct view.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE unit is designed for efficient and effective semi-annual maintenance; the majority of which is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that purges heavy bio-film growth from the treatment media. No messy component removal and hose-down is necessary. A typical service visit that includes solids backwash cleaning takes about 20 minutes. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Depending on use and influent strength, typical sludge pumpout is 1x every 2-3 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class FujiMAC RII series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable. Compare the system's 5.4 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. FujiMAC blowers should last around 5-years and low-cost blower rebuild kits are available from all Fuji Clean certified distributors and service providers.
- Quiet. A pair of FujiMAC 150RII blowers operates at a "dishwasher quiet" 82 decibels.
- Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required. Systems are compatible with both Tuf-Tite and Polylok risers.