The CE7 is Fuji Clean USA's mid-sized residential treatment system designed to treat up to 700 gallons per day of domestic strength wastewater to NSF/ANSI 40 standards. Still compact enough to fit into a pick-up, the CE7 offers a robust treatment option for tight and difficult to access sites.
Still very compact, with a footprint of only 8' x 4'2", the CE7 unit is engineered to treat wastewater flows of up to 700-gallons day; typical of flows from mid to larger homes (up to 4-5 bedrooms in most states) receiving straight domestic wastewater. No preceding septic tank is required.
Highly portable and maneuverable with a weight of 463 pounds, this unit can be easily squeezed into tight sites. Designed to accommodate variable flows and shock loadings as well as being a power miser (1.2 kWh/day) this low maintenance system, like the other CE residential models, is ideally suited for both replacement sites and new construction.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. Based on both 3rd party testing in the U.S. (NSF), and corroborated by thousands of field test data points worldwide (including the U.S.) the CE7 produces a consistent effluent quality with a pollutant removal ratio of around 95%. For a technical explanation of system application, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Technology. With over 50 years' experience, 2+ million installed systems (and currently installing over 40,000 per annum), Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA's parent company) is the world's leading manufacturer of onsite wastewater treatment systems. With over 50 engineers on staff and a relentless pursuit of product improvement, the breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company's most popular and successful product lines.
- Low Profile. Aesthetically pleasing, the only visible indication of these one-tank systems are two 20" diameter and one 24" diameter at-grade covers. The unobtrusive football-sized FujiMAC 80RII blower and very small alarm panel can be located up to 100-ft. away and easily shielded from direct view.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE unit is designed for efficient and effective semi-annual maintenance; the majority of which is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that purges heavy bio-film growth from the treatment media. No messy component removal and hose-down is necessary. A standard service visit that includes solids backwash cleaning takes about 20-30 minutes. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Depending on use and influent strength, typical sludge pumpout is 1x every 2-3 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class FujiMAC RII series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable. Compare the system's 1.2 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. FujiMAC blowers should last around 5-years and low-cost blower rebuild kits are available from all Fuji Clean certified distributors and service providers.
- Quiet. FujiMAC 80RII blower operates at a "library quiet" 39 decibels.
- Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required. Systems are compatible with both Tuf-Tite and Polylok risers.