The CE5 is Fuji Clean USA's most compact one-tank treatment system, engineered to treat up to 500 gallons per day of domestic wastewater to NSF/ANSI 40 standards. No preceding septic tank is required.
A very small footprint (7'1" x 3'8") and weight of just under 400 pounds makes this system highly maneuverable and adaptable to the very tightest and most difficult-to-access sites. Designed to accommodate variable flows and shock loadings, this low power draw (1.2 kWh/day), low maintenance system is a natural choice for many small to average sized single family homes. (3-4 bedrooms in most states).
- Reliable, Robust Performance. Based on both 3rd party testing in the U.S. (NSF), and corroborated by thousands of field test data points worldwide (including the U.S.) the CE5 produces a consistent effluent quality with a pollutant removal ratio of around 95%. For a technical explanation of system application, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Technology. With over 50 years' experience, 2+ million installed systems (and currently installing over 40,000 per annum), Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA's parent company) is the world's leading manufacturer of onsite wastewater treatment systems. With over 50 engineers on staff and a relentless pursuit of product improvement, the breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company's most popular and successful product lines.
- Low Profile. Aesthetically pleasing, the only visible indication of these one-tank systems are three 20" diameter at-grade covers. The unobtrusive football-sized FujiMAC 80RII blower and very small alarm panel can be located up to 100-ft. away and easily shielded from direct view.
- Easy Maintenance. The CE unit is designed for efficient and effective semi-annual maintenance; the majority of which is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that purges heavy bio-film growth from the treatment media. No messy component removal and hose-down is necessary. A typical service visit that includes solids backwash cleaning takes about 20-30 minutes. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Depending on use and influent strength, typical sludge pumpout is 1x every 2-3 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class FujiMAC RII series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable. Compare the system's 1.2 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. FujiMAC blowers should last around 5-years and low-cost blower rebuild kits are available from all Fuji Clean certified distributors and service providers.
- Quiet. FujiMAC 80RII blower operates at a "library quiet" 39 decibels.
- Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required. Systems are compatible with both Tuf-Tite and Polylok risers.